Written by Andrew @ http://www.webupd8.org/
Faenza Icon Theme 0.9.2 has been released with new icons for LibreOffice, UbuntuOne – which now matches the new logo, a new workspace switcher icon and more.
With these, Faenza is almost ready for Unity (some icons are still missing though, like the Applications / Files & Folder Unity Places):
Faenza 0.9.2 changelog:
- New logos: Gentoo, Slackware
- New actions: folder-move, folder-copy
- New apps: libreoffice, workspace-switcher, wine notepad, winetricks, stellarium, mypaint
- w mimetypes: application-pgp-keys, encrypted
- New status icons: gsm 3G network, wireless secure network, bluetooth paired, weather icons in 24×24
- Color or opacity changes for some status icons
- A new design for Ubuntu One
- A few new 16×16 applications icons
Install Faenza Icon theme in Ubuntu using the commands below:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tiheum/equinox sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install faenza-icon-theme
Note: the versions in the PPA are a bit weird: the latest Faenza 0.9.2 has version “0.9-ubuntu3” but that’s the latest version nevertheless.
If you don’t use Ubuntu, get the latest Faenza Icon Theme 0.9.2 via Gnome Look.